a) General Members
Any person of legal age willing to contribute to the objectives of the Society Person becoming a member of the Society shall pay such sum as fees and other dues as may be determined by the Executive Committee.
b) Associate Members
Individuals or Associations or Groups committed to development may be included by the Executive Committee become Associate Member without the right to vote.
c) Founder Members
The Founder members of the Society shall be persons who are signatories to the Memorandum of the Society on the Roll of Members of the Society maintained for the purpose of the date of the registration of the Society under Act XXI of 1860.
d) Life Members
The Founder member of the Society shall be considered as life member. Any person who will be interested in the activities of the Society and not hindered by law or the constitution of the Society may be enrolled as life Member on payments subject to the approval of the Executive Committee.
e) Volunteer Members
- Enthusiastic individuals committed to fulfillment the objectives of the Society may be included by the Executive Committee to become Volunteer Member without voting right. No admission fee will be required.
- The Society shall maintain a register of members which shall be open to inspection, on any working day office hours between 10 A.M. and 5 P.M. at the office of the Society, by the Members and /or Officers on payment of such fees and upon giving such notices as may, from time to time, be prescribed by the Society in this behalf.
- Each General Members of the Society shall be entitled to one vote.
- No member of the Society whose subscription dues are in arrears shall be entitled to vote.
- A person shall cease to be a member of Society.
- a) Any member failing to pay the arrears due for one consecutive year shall lose his membership
- b) On death or resignation.
- c) If fund to be unsound mind by the Executive Committee
- d) If any member (s) engage in anti- Society activities the Executive Committee can expelled him from the Society
The Executive Committee is the supreme bodies for all matters of the Society have the power to dissolve the Executive Committee if any dispute arises & constitute a new Executive Committee as per constitutional provision.